- ad:tech Paris
07/03/2009, - 08/03/2009,
Palais des Congrès -
THE EVENT FOR DIGITAL MARKETING
As the digitisation of media continually redefines the business of marketing, it is ad:tech’s mission to provide brand advertisers, agencies, portals, online publishers and technology providers an unparalleled hub for digital marketing – one that supports the exchange of ideas, experiences, new practices, emerging models and expert opinion.
ad:tech invites you to attend a high level conference bringing together all the key commentators and users in the interactive market place.
Every speaker, facilitator and panellist will share invaluable information and experiences with visitors to ad:tech.
- Online gaming market opens in France
- Mobile Marketing, behind the iPhone revolution
- The new deal with the end of commercial ads on French Public TV channels
- Should media owners and brands be concerned by Google supremacy? No Harm?
- Chris Dobson, Executive VP and General Manager Global Ad Sales, BBC Worldwide
- Travis Katz, Managing Director, Myspace
- Robin Sloan, Product Strategist, Current TV
- Michael Kleindl, CEO, Wunderloop
Palais des Congrès
2 Place Porte Maillot
Paris's Palais des Congrès is an emblematic site at the core of Paris’ business activities. An active participant in the economic life of the city, it has promoted Paris’ cultural interests since its creation in 1974 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.