Director of Corporate Advisory and entrepreneurcountry
Amit is deeply passionate about helping companies exploit disruption (business models and technology) to transform their business. His 20+ years experience in the TMT industry has given a robust platform to launch numerous market leading solutions in areas such as enterprise mobility, mobile entertainment, managed data services, digital marketing and electronic commerce. Whether it is in a corporate leadership role or an entrepreneurial environment Amit consistently drives innovative 'go to' market strategies in order to deliver quantum growth.
In his previous high profile corporate positions at Vodafone, as Group MD for International Accounts and Business Markets, Amit was instrumental in creating strategic OEM partnerships with Dell, IBM and HP. Additionally, he led the Divisional Units of AT&T and GTS where he launched their e-commerce products and delivered significant scale.
Amit has transformed multiple entrepreneurial companies; whether it be as an investor driving the IPO's or NED working with the Executive team in refining their business models, mentoring them with scaling their operations in order for successful exits. This vastly enriching experience has enhanced his experience in commercialising innovation with a combination of business models and disruptive technologies.
Over the years Amit has served on a number of listed and private boards such as Vodafone Spain, Radamec Plc, IOS Plc and Goldnet, to name a few.
- Disruptive startup comes to nation's defence with NSA-proof server
- E-Capture R&D;: taking on Google with 3D sensing
- Technoport crowdfunding experiment proves a resounding success for young Davids
- DEMO Africa team begin tour of tech startups
- Turkey's booming tech sector is fertile ground for startups
- Orderbird: revolutionising Europe's restaurant scene
- Carriots: connecting the Internet of Things
- IBM Restless Reinvention Panel: Tech City and the UK Economy
- Disruptive startup Estimote launches RealityHack Challenge
- PAYMILL: taking on Stripe in Europe
- Avuba: disrupting the banking sector
- Globo: making waves in Silicon Valley
- Why Brands Need To Be Publishers